The idea behind www.search2support.com is to make it as easy as possible for people to support charities online - one search at a time.
Searching for information on the internet is probably one of the most common activities in the world today. Users can now build their own customised search engines with Google - these search engines will still provide the exact same results as regular Google searches does.
www.charitysa.co.za therefore decided to launch our very own custom search engine. What makes www.search2support.com different? Well, every time you search for information using www.search2support.com your search is sponsored and this income is used to keep www.charitysa.co.za online, pay for development and marketing as well as supporting charities in South Africa.
And every search will give you the same results as www.google.com so there really is no reason not to make the switch to www.search2support.com
How can you help us?
- Use www.search2support.com every time you need to search for something on the internet. Even better: Make www.search2support.com your homepage (just click the link on the www.search2support.com homepage).
- If you work in a large organisation then ask your manager / the owner to make www.search2support.com your company's homepage.
- Ask the editor of your organisation's newsletter to mention www.search2support.com in an upcoming edition.
- Tell friends and colleagues about www.search2support.com and ask them to use and promote it.
- Write about and promote www.search2support.com on your Facebook wall and recommend it to all your Facebook friends. The same can be done on your Twitter account.
- Add this to your email signature: www.search2support.com - where every search is a good deed!
- Link your website to www.search2support.com
Thank you for the support and for making a difference, one search at a time.